- Patients featured in the before & after gallery are actual WAVE patients and have given WAVE consent to use their photos, stories, and videos. If you believe your photo was used mistakenly, please contact us immediately.
- Results may vary for every individual with any procedure offered at WAVE.
- Any surgical and/or non-surgical procedures advertised in WAVE promotions may not be applicable for all patients and is contingent based on evaluation by a WAVE Plastic Surgeon.
- Information collected through forms or any other methods by WAVE is for company use and records only. WAVE does not disclose, sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personally identifying information collected to any third party.
- Promotions are limited to one-time use; offers cannot be combined with other offers or package rates. Promotional offers are not valid for Greensky Financing unless stated otherwise. Promotions cannot be purchased if an offer has expired.
- WAVE reserves the right to cancel any current promotion at any time.
- Official WAVE emails and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received any email from WAVE in error please notify the system manager.
- WAVE Plastic Surgery’s price matching program must meet certain requirements. Read More.
- Patients who require post-treatment visits with a WAVE physician exceeding 1 year from their last procedure will be required to pay $250 for each visit.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- If surgical procedures are canceled or rescheduled within 1 week, there is a 10% cancelation fee.
- If surgical procedures are canceled or rescheduled within 48 hours, there is a 30% cancelation fee.
- If non-surgical procedures are canceled or rescheduled within 48 hours, patients will forfeit their deposit.
- Patients who call 48 hours prior to reschedule their non-surgical treatments will get credited towards their WAVE account to use in the future.
- Patients who call 1 week prior to reschedule their surgical procedures will get credited towards their WAVE account to use in the future.
11. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to accommodate for additional screenings. We offer a 15-minute grace period, please note that if you are more than 15 minutes late, your treatment may be shortened or rescheduled. In addition, you will also be charged a $100 late fee.
WAVE Plastic Surgery is committed to the health and well-being of you and our staff members. Your safety is our top priority. Thank you for understanding.