Globally Renowned Anti-Aging Experts
HydraFacial in Los Angeles, Orange County and San Francisco
While there are a number of facials out there, none of them even come close to a HydraFacial. Patients describe their HydraFacial experience as transformative, relaxing, and soothing. Honestly, once you’ve tried HydraFacial, it will be tough to go back to traditional facials. Unlike some other facial treatments that limit the scope in what they provide, the HydraFacial offers a complete treatment that includes a cleanse, exfoliation, and hydration of the skin.
After patients are comfortable and ready to begin, the aesthetician will begin the cleanse. The cleanse paves the way for a very light peel and resurfacing getting the skin ready for the healing and hydration.
Next will be a light extraction. While this can be a painful and unpleasant experience with other facial treatments, it is actually quite relaxing with HydraFacial. This is because of the unique vacuum technology that gently sucks out the blackheads.
Finally, it is time to hydrate the skin. This phase is really where HydraFacial shines as there are a number of boosts that can be added to the skin to achieve some remarkable results.
WAVE offers 5 different boosts to customize your treatment and deliver amazing results.
- Rozatrol Booster Serum: Perfect for anti-redness and created by ZO Skin Health who makes some of the best skincare solutions available.
- Growth Factor Boost: Effectively treats the signs of aging (like fine lines and wrinkles) and promotes healthy skin.
- DermaBuilder Boost: Recharge and strengthen the skin with peptides.
- Britenol Boost: Even out the complexion by treating dark spots on the skin.
- Brightalive Boost: Minimize skin discolorations and restore that youthful glow!
Who should get HydraFacial?
Loved by men and women, HydraFacial is a treatment your skin will thank you for. Whether you’re looking to treat the signs of aging, bring back that glow, or simply want to treat yourself to a relaxing experience, HydraFacial is a wonderful choice.
Give us a call today to schedule your consultation with one of our aesthetic consultants. If you would prefer to schedule your consultation online, you can schedule an in-person or virtual consultation below.