PATIENT RESOURCES from Wave Plastic SUrgery
Click on the resources below to view a copy of it.
Day of Surgery Instructions
- IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT FORGET TO BRING THE COMPLETELY SIGNED SURGERY CONSENTS.
- THE BALANCE LEFT FOR THE SURGERY MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON THIS DAY WITH CASH, CREDIT CARD, OR CASHIER’S CHECK IN ORDER TO PROCEED WITH THE SURGERY. * WHEN USING THE CASHIER’S CHECK, THE PAYMENT MUST BE MADE TO “Wave Plastic Surgery Center”.
- DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING FOR 12HRS PRIOR TO THE SURGERY.
- DO NOT PUT MAKE UP OR NAIL POLISH ON THE DAY OF THE SURGERY.
- WEAR COMFORTABLE CLOTHES.
- NEED TO ARRANGE A RIDE AND A CARETAKER BEFORE THE SURGERY. IF YOU DON’T HAVE
- ANYONE, PLEASE LET US KNOW.
- PREPARE THE PRESCRIBED MEDICINES BEFORE THE SURGERY. START TAKING THE MEDICINES
- AFTER THE SURGERY AS DIRECTED AFTER MEAL.
Medications to Avoid Before SX
- Baby Aspirin!
- Any Aspirin containing product, even if it is “just a small amount”
- Vitamin E (a multivitamin is ok, but larger doses tend to thin the blood)
- Ginko Biloba
- Garlic Capsules
Aspirin or Aspirin related drugs
These instructions are to be followed before and after your surgery. For a two week period prior to and after the scheduled date of your surgery. Please do not take any mediation that contains aspirin or aspirin-related products, such as ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil) as an ingredient.
Aspirin has an effect on your blood’s ability to clot and could increase your tendency to bleed or bruise at the time of surgery and during the postoperative period. Please check the labels of all medications that you take, even those available without a prescription, to make sure you are not taking any aspirin or aspirin like substances.
Please consult your physician before stopping any prescribed medication.
Subscribe to Receive Exclusive Email Specials
Our Popular Products
One of the most common procedures that we perform at WAVE in our Los Angeles plastic surgery center. Patients of all ages and ethnic backgrounds may be good candidates for traditional upper eyelid surgery, but the technique and approach will be different for each patient. It is very important to have a plastic surgery consultation to determine the best technique for you. Our plastic surgeons at Wave Plastic Surgery are specialists in Asian double eyelid surgery.
The Wave Lift is a procedure exclusively developed and designed by Wave Plastic Surgery to address the early signs of age in the midface/lower face region without a formal face lift scar and recovery. It has been our experience, that with the exception of the face lift procedure (which is the gold standard), there have been numerous procedures and machines that promised a truly rejuvenated results that have all ended with disappointments…