According to the National Retail Federation, U.S. consumers are expected to spend a record total of $19.6 billion for Valentine’s Day tomorrow! When broken down, that’s an average of $143.56 spent on loved ones.
Additionally, about 24.6% of these people are actually non-celebrants (3 in 10 adult consumers). What does this mean? It means that although these people indicated they won’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, they’re still planning some type of celebration by either treating themselves, getting together with friends/family, or purchasing anti-Valentine’s Day gifts.
1.(15) UNITS OF BOTOX
2. (15) UNITS OF DYSPORT
3. (15) UNITS OF XEOMIN
4. (1X) BASIC FACIAL FIRST TIME TRIAL WITH $63.56 LEFTOVER
5. (1X) POWERSTAR FACIAL FIRST TIME TRIAL WITH $33.56 LEFTOVER
6. (1X) LIGHT STIM FACIAL FIRST TIME TRIAL WITH $33.56 LEFTOVER
7. (1X) CRYOJET FACIAL FIRST TIME TRIAL WITH $33.56 LEFTOVER
8. (1X) SNOW WHITE FACIAL FIRST TIME TRIAL WITH $18.56 LEFTOVER
9. (1X) PICOSURE TATTOO REMOVAL TREATMENT FOR A SMALL TATTOO WITHIN A SQUARE INCH WITH $43.56 LEFTOVER.
10. (1X) CLARISONIC SKIN CLEANSING SYSTEM WITH $14.56 LEFTOVER.
So, if you don’t have a loved one to spend on for Valentine’s Day, consider treating yourself instead! Team Single Awareness Day!